Mokrinsky Bridge is a historic railway viaduct located in the village of the same name Mokry in the Chuvash Republic. The height of the bridge is about 30 meters, the length is about 360 meters, and the width is 4 meters. It stands on 16 concrete pillars that form 15 arches.
The construction of the bridge began in 1914 and was completed in 1918. The construction took place under the supervision of the German engineer Schumacher. The bridge entered the Arzamas – Kanash railway section.
Upon completion, the bridge was the second-largest reinforced concrete structure in Europe. During the 1941-1945 war, the bridge was a target for the German aviation, because trains with ammunition and other equipment went along it.
The bridge has not been operational since 1986. Rail traffic on the bridge is closed, the track is dismantled. A kilometer to the north of the abandoned bridge there is a new functioning railway bridge, built to straighten the existing railway track. The bridge is currently used by fans of rope jumping.